Sofia Holding Oy, Registration number: 3195332-2, Meripoiju 1 B 15, 02320 Espoo, Finland (hereinafter referred to as sofiaholding.fi) is committed to protecting customer privacy.
Sofiaholding.fi transfers the personal data necessary for making payments to the authorized processor “paysera.com”.
How We Use Your Information
• We process your account information. Account information may include your name and email address, phone number and other information you provide when registering, as well as your purchase history. This data comes directly from you. We process account data for the purpose of working with the site, in order to provide our services, to ensure the security of the site and services, by contacting you. The legal basis for such processing is the performance of a mutual agreement and/or agreement at your request, and our legitimate interest in monitoring and improving our website and services.
• We process information relating to the provision of our services on our website. Transaction information may include your contact information, bank account information, and transaction information. Transaction data is processed for the purpose of supplying goods and services and keeping proper records of these transactions. The legal basis for this processing is the conclusion of a mutual agreement and / or contract at your request, as well as our legitimate interest in the proper management of our website and commerce.
• We may process the information you submit to subscribe to our emails and newsletters. The newsletter data is processed in order to send you relevant messages and news. The legal basis for this processing is your consent. Similarly, if we have sold goods or services to you on our site and you have no objection, we may process messaging data based on our legitimate interests, namely to maintain and improve customer relationships.
• We may process information in connection with any notice you send to us. The match data may include the content of the message and the metadata generated by the message. If communication is initiated using the contact forms on our website, the website will generate metadata associated with the correspondence. Correspondence data is processed to contact you and track your records. The legal basis for such processing is our legitimate interest in the proper administration of our website and business, providing consistent and high quality consulting practices and resolving disputes between you and our employees.
• We may process your personal data as set out in this notice if it is necessary to satisfy or defend legal claims, whether they arise in the course of judicial, administrative or other out-of-court procedures. The legal basis for such processing is our legitimate interest in protecting and defending our legal rights, your legal rights and the legal rights of others.
• In addition to the specific purposes for which we are authorized to process your personal data as mentioned above, we also have the right to process your personal data, even if such processing is necessary to comply with our legal obligations.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
1. sofiaholding.fi processes the Client’s personal data on the following legal grounds:
• for the conclusion and execution of the contract – to conclude the contract at the request of the Customer and ensure its execution;
• for compliance with regulatory enactments – to fulfill the obligations specified in mandatory external regulatory enactments;
• with the consent of the Customer – the data subject;
• legitimate interests – for the realization of the legitimate interests of sofiaholding.fi arising from the obligations existing between sofiaholding.fi and the Client, or from a concluded contract or law.
2. The legitimate interests of sofiaholding.fi are:
• to do business;
• verify the Client’s identity before entering into an agreement;
• ensure the fulfillment of contractual obligations;
• save the Customer’s orders for goods and services and notes to them (for example, oral or written);
• analyze the operation of the site sofiaholding.fi;
• manage sofiaholding.fi customer accounts;
• Promote your products and services through commercial communications.
• Submit progress reports on requisitions and purchase contracts;
• prevent fraud;
• manage purchases,