When you pay 99 €, you publish your logo for 18 months in selected sections
Right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal can be exercised within 14 days:
from the day of payment – for the provision of the service.
1.The Buyer is a natural or legal person who purchases goods on the Portal.
2.The portal allows Buyers to use various payment methods as well as other services.
3.On the Portal, the Buyer can pay for the types of remote payments offered on the Portal.
4.By paying for the purchase on the Portal, the Buyer agrees to the Terms.
5.It is possible to pay for purchases on the Portal only for those Buyers who are at least 18 years old and have registered on the Portal as users, hereinafter – the User.
6.Your payment processing time will depend on the country you are in, as well as the payment method you choose.
7.The Portal reserves the right to reject transactions that we believe are high-risk, fraudulent or in violation of the Terms.
8.In order to make a payment for the product, you must provide all the necessary information and perform all the necessary actions in accordance with the instructions on the Portal.
The Buyer is responsible for maintaining and updating the User’s information as necessary.
9.Buyer does not impersonate any other person or use personal information that they are not legally permitted to use.
11.The administration of the portal does not and cannot take responsibility for the actions of third parties. The Portal is not responsible for the User’s obligations to third parties, information published by users and goods published in advertisements.
12.Remember, you are also responsible for collecting all applicable taxes and / or paying for purchases or sales made through our Site.
13.Remember: our cooperation is based on trust. Providing false, inaccurate or misleading information is prohibited by our Terms. If we find that you are not open and honest with us, we may suspend or terminate your account.
User rating and posting reviews.
1.The user leaves a review only after the transaction has actually taken place.
2.An explanation of a specific situation must be included in a negative feedback.
3.Feedback is not intended for messages, replies, explanations addressed to a specific person, and is not intended for private letters.
4.The site administration reserves the right to delete negative reviews if the content of the review is false.
5.The site administration reserves the right to delete reviews that:
– includes the User’s data with which the User has not publicly shared and has not given consent to their publication;
– Positive reviews are not deleted if all the conditions of the Site are met during the placement.
7.If the User unreasonably leaves negative feedback, the Portal Administration reserves the right to restrict or revoke the User’s access to the Portal.
1.Users of the Portal are allowed to use the information of this Portal for non-commercial purposes, having previously agreed with the administration of the Portal and indicating the reference to the Portal.
2.Copying, modifying or republishing the information placed on the Portal in other electronic or printed media without the written permission of the Portal is prohibited.
3.The administration of the Portal takes care that the published information is accurate and reliable, but the information of the Users on the portal may differ from the point of view of the administration of the Portal. The administration of the portal is not responsible for the accuracy of the information published by the Users.
4.The User may not post offensive, offensive or illegal information on the portal, interfere with other Users, or use uncensored language.
5.By submitting your information to the Portal, you transfer the copyright to the Portal, the Portal Administration reserves the right to use and publish the obtained information, adding the author’s name, if any. Users do not have the right to request compensation from the Portal administration for the use of the submitted information.
6.We warn you that the appearance of the product may differ from the one shown in the Portal image, it depends on the technical condition and settings of the User’s monitor.
7.The administration of the portal is not responsible for the information posted by the Users and the consequences that have arisen as a result of posting this information.
8.The administration of the Portal reserves the right to correct, change, delete any information on the Portal at its own discretion.
1.If the User is deceived and / or suffers from the fraud of other Users, he is obliged to immediately inform the administration of the Portal.
2.All the necessary information about the User who has committed fraud, the Portal for snow surveillance authorities, after the victim has written an official application in the cases specified in the regulatory enactments.
3.The administration of the portal does not reimburse the losses caused by fraud.
4.All identified fraudsters are blocked and do not have access to the Portal.
2. The purposes of the processing of information collected through cookies, including Personal Data, shall be as follows:
1.1. Analyzing user needs and providing better services;
1.2. For internal record keeping and statistics;
1.3. To improve portal services;
1.4. sending personalized commercial communications, including for the goods and services of third parties;
1.5. for market research purposes;
1.6. Tailoring the portal to the interests of users.
3. An anonymous cookie is attached to each User, with the help of which it is not possible to determine the User’s identity, but it helps to determine quantitative statistics about the Portal visit – what content a person consumes, what are the technical data of devices using the site and socio-demographic data, for the administration to better understand the interests of the Users of the Portal and to improve the convenience of the Users.
4. The data stored on the Portal may be available to the structural units of the SIA …. group, verified and trusted cooperation partners of the Portal administration, state institutions and other formations that perform their functions specified in regulatory enactments, authorized auditors, legal and financial consultants, etc.
6. User cookies can be controlled and deleted. (Read more at aboutcookies.org.) The user can delete all cookies on their computer, and the bulk browser can be set to block the insertion of cookies on the computer. However, in this case, the User will have to manually adjust the settings each time the portal is visited, and in addition, there is a possibility that some services and functions may not work or may not work partially.
Processing of personal data.
1. The User of the Portal agrees that his / her personal data, including the registered e-mail address, is stored in the database of the Portal server and is processed in accordance with the requirements of the laws and regulations of the Republic of Latvia.
2. Data entered by the user in the Portal database – name, surname (or username), e-mail, mobile phone number, links to social profiles, User-added photo Portal administration – used exclusively in regulatory enactments, for mutual communication and cooperation, efficient providing management processes, business planning and analysis, review and processing of claims and / or applications, sending out news, as well as concluding contracts, preparing and sending invoices, as far as it is necessary from the cooperation model with the User.
3. The administration of the portal shall use the necessary technical means and take organizational measures in order to protect the data of natural persons and prevent their illegal processing. The personal data of the user in accordance with the requirements of regulatory enactments specified in the Republic of Latvia.
4. The user has the right to revoke the consent to data processing provided on the Portal, as well as the right to correct or delete personal data.
Who we are
Our website address is: https://sofiaholding.fi.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Suggested text: Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.